Sunday 3 May 2009

Two Months Old Today

Last week, Mummy struggled to put on one of my newborn outfit. I will show you some of my newborn outfits now before I graduate from them-







I am now weight 4.8kg and 60cm tall, and Mummy and Daddy can feel the difference when they hold me now. They are talking about to start the "routine" thing. Sounds like they will not keep rocking me and cuddling me all the time to help me fall asleep. I don't think I will like it, so good luck for them.
I have started doing quite a few little things in my second month, here are some things that I can do now-
Lift my head a bit when on stomach
Turn my head side to side on stomach or back
Cooing a lot
Focus on mummy and daddy's faces and follow if they move
Somehow hold my head steady when upright
Try to stand up when mummy and daddy's hold me
SMILE when Mummy and Daddy talk/smile to me, it really melts their hearts...



No comments:

Post a Comment