Tuesday 1 September 2009

Six Months Old

In a couple days I will be 6 months old. Time really flies, doesn't it? I am still a little baby girl and starts to show lots of personalities. I love to smile a lot, when people talk to me, I smile anyways even I don't know what they are talking about! I also have reached quite a few "milestones" for a baby, and never stopped amazing Mummy and Daddy with my developments everyday.
I can now sitting up without support, but tip to the sides occassionaly. I love to wrap up Mummy or Daddy with my arms when they hug me, it really melts their hearts when I do that. I can hold and play toys with my both hands, shake the toys with one hand, and hit it very hard to my legs! I can also pick up the toy and play for quite some time. I can now roll over from tommy to back or back to tommy easily and of couse wriggle around. Mummy and Daddy will need to watch me all the time after I discoved these skills. There was one occassion that I fell from the bed and landed on the carpet floor, scared Mummy lots of deal.
The list of things I can do is too long so I will show you some pictues now-

My first time at the beach(Brighton)



Showing off I can touch my feet anytime anywhere!




Day out in Hyde Park


Having fun with Daddy


I need a vacation from being a baby


Look! I just roll over!



My first taste to solid food, I guess banana is not too bad~~


Picnic in Greenwich Park



Playing with my new friend in my cot



Takig my afternoon nap


Me and my friends


Happy Sophie turning 6 months old today!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sophie is so adorable! Hope I can go to visit you someday in the future. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoopy aunty, you are very welcome, I also would love to meet you! BTW, I love the dress you got it for me :)

    ReplyDelete