Tuesday 31 May 2011

May

Hello my dear friends, another month has gone and I have enjoyed the sunny spells London had to offer. May was the last month before mummys big exam and I spent my weekends hanging out with daddy. Let me show you what we have been up to.


This is me preparing for another big day out in my life. You better eat well, and this is me starting my day with a banana - yummy!



Once eaten my breakfast at home me and daddy went to Green Park. It is a nice park where I can watch birds and doggies. I brought my buggie and go-go along as well. See how happy we are walking in the park





Hey daddy, look how big this wall is! or is it just that I am a little girl



This is me going to a fair in Petts Wood, it was a little bit chilly so I was taking refugee in my buggie, but it was fun to see all the action going on.



One Saturday, my neighbor Nicole had a party which we attended. She is soooo lucky; she has her own little house. Maybe I should ask my mummy and daddy for one as well.



This is me and Joshua at Nicoles party. There were buckets in the garden with wine and beer bottles so we decided to play with it. It is so much fun splashing water.



This is me petting our neighbors cat. He is very friendly and tend to come in to our garden to say hello to me. Hello my hairy four legged friend





One day me and daddy took the car and drove to Hever castle. I have been there many times before, but this is the first time I can run around myself exploring. Common daddy, shake a leg!


I was playing in these stairs for a long time. After some time I had to sit down for a rest.



The best thing with being out with daddy; I can always cuddle up and convince him buying me an ice-cream and it never fails. yummy-yummy-yummy!




...and then it was as always time for me checking out the playing facilities - approve!



Sometimes mummy takes time off from the books to hang out with me and daddy. Here we are in our garden playing around and cuddle.




No comments:

Post a Comment