Thursday 11 August 2011

Summer Party Here I come!

Although we don't have very proper Summer this year in London, we were all waiting Daddy's company's Summer party in July.
We were very lucky it was not raining that day, but it was a bit chilly. I really want to dress like going to the "Summer" party, and insisted to have my shorts on. Mummy and Daddy were trying to pursuade me to change, but of course I won again, like every morning.
There were so many people in the party, and everyone was like very busy eating and drinking.
There were so many things for me to see and big field fo me to run too. It was such a fun day!

I was a little bit shy-



But not too long, running around non-stop


Let's take a party photo
Playing Dominos bricks
Watching Daddy playing Dominos game

Daddy's turn!

People are waiting in the long queues to get funny hairdo...

Time to sit down and paint!

Oh! what is this?

These two funny moving tubes are very scary..


Strawberry time

Mummy, I am too busy to lie down!

Check out the birdy

ok, now I will sit down for 2 seconds..

Change to a new dress and play nicely now..

Mummy come to my house??

DADDY, COME TO MY HOUSE TOO?

Shall we dance? End of Summer Party...

1 comment:

  1. My Gosh! Sophie is utterly beautiful and so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing photos.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete